Thursday, December 10, 2009

Untitled

Holidays maybe bored...but its better than school anytime...
Gosh...hate the holiday homeworks...they never end...
Oo..was just informed that our 6m class gathering is still on....hard to believe....this is actually happening...scared of seeing them literally cause they are so much taller than me T_T....
It's happening on the 30th of December...because our teacher gonna come back from East Malaysia on the 28th...I think...this don't happen every time...so gonna have to face them...
Church camp is coming too...I wonder what I'm gonna bring....Hmmm...
All I know is that is gonna be really really tiring...wish me luck....
I HATE HOLIDAY HOMEWORKS!
I wonder...if Taylor Swift is married to Taylor Lautner....doesn't that make her Taylor Lautner as well? o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment