Friday, July 24, 2009

Pretty on the outside...yet so pain in the inside



Aren't they pretty? But, the feet in the shoes are hurting so badly...sometimes they bleed...! And the strings...I hate tying them....they're so frustrating...

Anyway...enough about pointe shoes...hihi....long time no blogging.....because of the exams....

Anyway...kind of bored with homeworks...hate them...never liked them!

Sorry about the karangan to all the 2u ppl....I didn't mean for it to happen...Its not I wanted it 2...

Well...guess thats all...Oh! and I just join facebook ...I bought Mei Gan and made her unclog toilets and pick up poop! HAHA!

One more thing...there is this new group Paradiso Girls ...watch theie video Patron Tequila...

Guess that's all!

Hyperventilater

signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment